I started a YouTube channel on June 21, 2017 – 21 days ago! I almost didn’t do it, because, really! Who wants to watch me?
Well, Linda of Linda’s Pantry (not the first, but the most convincing) told me that people are interested in what I do, and they would watch.
Well, yesterday during a chance meeting at Costco, she said “I told you so”! My Grandma told me that once, but that is a story for another time!
Today my channel reached over 1,000 subscribers! Wow! Really?
So because so many seem to want to see and hear more, I want to thank you all for your faith and interest in me!
So, I will be giving away:
2 Grand prizes that consist of: A tub and lid like I use in making sourdough bread, a bakers couche, a bench scraper and a dough scraper, and some of my dehydrated sourdough starter. Also, there will be 3 prizes of dehydrated sourdough starter.
In order to win, you must:
- Be a subscriber to my YouTube channel: Vickie’s Country Home.
- Visit this blog: http://vickiescountryhome.com
- If you have a YouTube channel, post a VR to Vickie’s Country Home 1st Giveaway
- If you don’t have a YouTube channel, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The VR or email should be a response to the question “What does homesteading mean to you?”. There is a lot of controversy over this term. I know what I think – I want to know what you think.
- Responses need to be made by Tuesday, June 27th, 2017.
- Winners will be announced on Wednesday, June 28th, 2017.
- Sorry, this giveaway is limited to shipments in the United States, as shipping costs would be horrendous!
I am so excited!!! Thank you to everyone, and good luck! I really look forward to hearing what you have to say!